Friday, September 5, 2008

A Story For Akiko

Last Sunday was a very unusual day. I was at Shark Beach. It was a nice, sunny day. I decided to swim under the water. I did it; I really enjoyed it for only ten minutes under the water. Suddenly, I saw a big shark was following me. I felt lost consciousness. My God, who could help me? I had not a chance to say good bye to my friends. But I was surprised that the big shark was not interest in me. It swam away. So, I was very happy. I really wanted to ask the shark. Why? What’s wrong with me?
Now, Akiko, you know why, do you?
Ilmira told Geeta she is a serious person. I think actually or probably I am also a serious person, you can ask Wendy, but Wendy? As if she doesn’t think so. Dear Akiko, how about you?

2 comments:

akiko said...

Yes, Jack.
I know why! It is not the time for you to say good by to me yet! That's why shark didn't want you.
You can't go away from me untill tell me more story (^^)
By the way, thanks for comment on may blog. I'm fine after read your comment on my blog now .

Geeta said...

You haven't visited your blog for a while- keep writing